Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Take a few minutes to look at the article below.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I think this article is reliable/trustworthy?
- Would I use this as a source in an academic paper?
- What 2 or 3 things helped you make your decision?
- What characteristics would a great article appropriate for academic use have?