Requesting Library Materials from ARC
For information on requesting library Materials from ARC, please see this FAQ.
For information on searching for available textbooks at ARC, please see this FAQ.
Picking Up Requested Library Materials from ARC
If you have requested materials from the ARC Library, you will receive an email confirmation when they are ready for you. Please wait until you receive an email confirming your items are ready for pickup before coming to campus. Due to campus staff limitations this can take up to three business days.
Returning Library Materials
All Chromebooks, graphing calculators, hotspots, textbooks, or other library books can be returned on campus. For more information on returns, please visit the FAQ page.
Our interest is in reducing financial or institutional barriers for students with library materials checked out during the closure:
- Due dates have currently been extended until May 19.
- These due dates may be extended again if the college remains closed.
- If the due date is extended again, you will receive another email informing you of the new due date
- Fines and fees accrued during this time will be waived.
- No library registration holds will be placed on PeopleSoft accounts.
Directions for picking up or returning your ARC library materials
You can return or pickup requested materials Monday - Thursday, 9:00am - 2:00pm, excluding holidays.
- Enter campus from College Oak Drive near the stadium/parking garage. View campus map.
- Follow the signs indicating ARC Pick Up to the Portable Village near Davies Hall and the ARC PD Station.
- Staff will be available to safely approach your vehicle to assist you.
- Please be prepared with a mask and your ID.
Please do not come to campus if you have a cough or fever or have been in contact with anyone who is sick.
Please follow these safety guidelines:
- Wear a face covering.
- This is a statewide mandate and a Los Rios requirement. If you must sneeze or cough, do so into a cloth or tissue.
- If those are not available, use your elbow.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.