Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What Should I Do on This Page?
Welcome to Professor Gaudard's Research Guide!
On this page, you'll want to:
- View the "Welcome Video" (2 min).
- Watch the "OneSearch in One Minute" video for an introduction to one of the library's most popular resources.
- Take note of how you can contact me directly (email will get you the fastest response) or another librarian by clicking on the "Contact a Librarian" button located on the right side of this page.
Research Paper Assignment
Canvas Research Tutorials
ARC Library Research Tutorials in Canvas
After logging in to Canvas, click on Enroll in Course. Each of the 6 self-paced online modules takes about 15-30 minutes to complete. You can do just a few, or all the modules. You can also earn a certificate of completion for each module. Topics include:
- What is Research
- Getting Started with Research
- OneSearch Basics
- Evaluating & Selecting Sources
- Avoiding Plagiarism & Citing Sources
- MLA Style for Community College Researchers
- APA Style for Community College Researchers